2K has announced the next season of MyTEAM for NBA 2K21, featuring a mysterious Glitched Reality experience. Launching tomorrow, Season 6 has secret codes fans can discover to unlock all of the Glitched Reality mysteries.
Continuing the debut season structure, Season 6 – Glitched Reality – features mystery, progression, rewards and more, in a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy, including:
- A new level 40 prize: the first Dark Matter Level 40 reward for MyTEAM, J.R. Smith;
- New signature challenge from season headliner Dwyane Wade;
- Collect up to a full 13 player lineup’s worth of reward Galaxy Opals by completing different MyTEAM mode challenges, including superstars like Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd, Jerry Sloan, Artis Gilmore and more.
- New Glitched tier in Domination with a Galaxy Opal Evo to Dark Matter Mel Daniels as the final 99 star reward;
- Start the new season off with a Sapphire Evo Jimmy Butler as the Level 1 reward;
- More secret codes for fans to uncover within MyTEAM Season 6.
For all of the details, make sure to check out the Courtside Report.
Remember that all progress players make on the current-gen version of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the next-gen version, within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ.